Tuesday, October 15, 2013

School fees

Dear parents,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with your families. I cooked up a feast yesterday for my three grown children and their spouses, then ate the feast!! I'm still full!! 😉

Just a reminder that school fees are due on or before October 18, this Friday. If your child's form did not make it home, I have extras and they are available from the school office. 

Please pick up a "cheap" set of ear buds (under $10) and a 2GB memory stick for this Thursday. Clearly label them with your child's name and put them in a medium sized ziploc bag. We will keep these technology items in a bin at school. We will be using them for a keyboarding program called "All the Right Type" and for a music composition program called "Garage Band" on our laptops. 

Best wishes,

Mrs. Gerri Karr